Stoneleigh was once the beloved home of three generations of the Haas family. They felt it to be an oasis of tranquility and natural beauty, and they wanted to share it with others.
And so do we.
Stoneleigh is open to all, free of charge.
Please note the following guidelines in place during the COVID-19 pandemic, and plan your visit accordingly. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Parking at Stoneleigh is limited to the on-site parking lot. If the lot is full, please come another time.
- Wear a mask if you are unable to maintain a distance of six feet from individuals who are not members of your household (as required by the order issued on July 1, 2020 by the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health).
- Some facilities are closed at this time, including the Main House, restrooms, and drinking fountains. You can download a map of Stoneleigh here.
- Seating and furniture are available for use but should be used with caution, as we are unable to sanitize them between each use.
- If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick, please do not enter the garden.